Thursday, May 19, 2011

DADDY'S BIRTHDAY


I find myself wondering...

Did I give you your due..

For all that you've done for me

Did I ever thank you?


For all of my childhood memories

For helping me deal with life's stresses

For helping me accept my defeats

And celebrate my successes?


Or for teaching me the value of hard work,

Good judgement, courage, and being true

The laughter, smiles, and quiet times we've shared

Did I ever thank you?


If I have forgotten, I'm thanking you now

You taught me right from wrong....

I hope you know how much you're loved and appreciated

I hope you, instinctively, knew it all along.


Thank you Dad...

for listening and caring,

for giving and sharing,

but, especially, for just being you!

 
I’m soooo happy you’re my Dad

And soooo I want to say

I love you, Dad, and wish you

A sooo very best birthday


Happy Birthday, Dad



* Source: Daddy Poem (mixed)
* Picture: weheartit.com


~ Abah touching bila sy menjadi wakil adk2 beri kad padanya..time wish tu mata saya pejam2 sebab ngntok...hahahaha..lucu je

No comments: