Wednesday, October 27, 2010

SEMAKIN SAYA MENINGKAT DEWASA, UCAPAN SAYANG SUDAH KURANG DIUCAPKAN

As I Grew Older I Said the Word I Love You Less



Dear Mom & Dad,

As I got older I said the words I love you less and less. I guess it’s a child’s way of becoming independent. The truth is that I love you and never any less but always more.

I know you know, but I wanted to tell you anyway. I can never repay you for all you did to raise me. There are sacrifices unnamed that children never realize until they are grown. The cost was never a question with you. You just gave and gave so that I might be what I am today.

I thank you for who I am. You have taught me many things, but the greatest of these is unconditional love. Your strength and encouragement are models for me. I realize that no matter what I do or dream, I can always go to you and that you will be supportive.

Forgive me if I haven’t told you enough, but always remember that I love you.

Your Daughter,
Brilliant Marjan


Source: Love Letters

No comments: