Sunday, March 15, 2009

MUST READ FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY!!! (Air Purifier Malaysia Taxis)

No matter the taxi driver is chinese, malay or indian, PLEASE BE AWARE! !
If you notice that there is a sound of spray of perfume or air purifier inside the taxi, PLEASE GET DOWN from the TAXI IMMEDIATELY!!

It just happened to me just now. It was about 12.45 am . I got into a taxi driven by a malay man. I was in the taxi for a few minutes, I suddenly heard of a sound of spray and there was a smell like air purifier. I felt weird as to why the driverput two types of air purifiers in his taxi. The smell immediately reminded me about this forwarded email that I read. I started to be aware of my s! urroundings. But the puff of the purifier kept appearing every few minutes. I was very worried and scared.

Gradually, I sensed that my body started to feel weaker and weaker. The purifier kept puffing from the back seat, just right behind me. As I really felt my whole body is weaken, I asked the driver to let me get down at the side road. But he kept trying to talk to me and ask me why not dropping me off at my destination. I think he was trying to drag the time. To my horror, I felt both of my hands and legs got numbed and noenergy, almost could not move.

When I talked t! o the driver, I could not even speak properly, not to say to shout for help, 'cos I was really too weak... Immediately, at a traffic light I opened the door, jumped out and ran to a passer-by for help.

I really thank God for saving me. If not, I really can't imagine what would have happened to me. I am traumatized by this incident.

This is TRUE case. Please do keep in mind! IT IS BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY!I feel the need to share with you guys, no matter you are men or women 'cos it is NOT a LIE , not a made-up story. It really happened. Do let your friends, family members and relatives know about this case. I believe you are just like me, don't wish anybody to be the victim of this case.'Please be aware when aboard to a taxi, especially the ladies.'

I received an email some months ago about a lady getting into a cab and felt uneasy and become faint when she smelt something like incense being burnt. She was smart enough t! o order the taxi to stop immediately and after throwing some money at the taxi man quickly get out of the taxi. She later got to know that if she had not stopped the taxi and gotten out, she would have fainted and raped by the taxi man (or a gang of rapists)!

After reading this, I thought maybe this was one of those emails that you would read and just forget about it, but I was wrong!

Few weeks ago, a visitor to our Chinese church who stayed in Puchong got into a taxi driven by an Indian man. When she sat into the taxi, there was a little burner and she could smell incense burn! ing in the taxi. After awhile, she felt weak and unable to speak or shout. The Indian taxi man drove to a lonely road where there was hardly anyone and raped her. Before she was completely knocked out, she was told by the taxi guy that she was his number six victim. She was not only raped but also robbed!

When she was conscious again, she quickly went to see a doctor. The sad thing is, the doctor knew she was raped but did not advise her what to do. The doctor just let her make the decision to make or not to make a police report. Since she does not know the rapist name and also the taxi number and in great fear after this trauma, she told the doctor that she would not dare to report to the police. The doctor said since she dare not make the report, he would j! ust have to destroy the medical report!

Because the rapist took her whole bag with her IC in it, he got her address and even has the guts to come straight to her house and try to be funny with her.

Please remember not to get into a taxi that smells funny and if possible don't get into a taxi alone, and if you have to do so, give a call or sms back to your friends or relatives and let them know the taxi registration number and if possible, the name of the taxi man.

AND OPEN THE WINDOW!

Gals... please take note and....
Guys... please forward to your female friends...

No comments: